Monday, August 2, 2010

The current view & the project for the day

As I said yesterday, I currently have no view from my living room window.
It is a southern view, right into the bldg next door.
It could be a cute walk-way.
I've thought about planter boxes but I don't think there's enough sun.
There is a nice weed that occasionally blooms a purple flower.


1:00pm on a partly cloudy day. Very gloomy room.


Close up. Blue Bike.

My project for today is to put away my DVD's properly.
I am very good at not putting them back into the right box when done.
As kooky & organized as I like to be, it's odd that I let the DVD's get like this.
When put away, they will be dust free and in alphabetical order.

This cupboard contains *Joanne Movies*
Romantic Comedies - Notting Hill, Two Weeks Notice.....
Fantasy - LOTR, Narnia, Inkheart.....
Chick Flicks - Twilight, Dirty Dancing, Titanic......
Classic Childrens - Wizard of Oz, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang....


All the other cool movies are in the other cabinet.
Adam keeps these in categories and can tell me without thought were to find any movie.










No comments: