Thursday, January 12, 2012

Weary

All this week, I've come home from work 
weary and completely mentally exhausted.
My boss goes through these phases of micromanagement.
I haven't been able to determine the trigger, if it is based
on something I've done, her personal life,
or something going on at the office.
Either way, it is, besides my commute, the only negative
aspect of my job.
Thank goodness it's not like this daily or my
head just might explode.
As much as I feel I have a good rant in me, tonight just
isn't the night to get myself worked up and irritated.
I'm trying with all I have in me to stay positive.

All week I've fantasized during the days about coming home, 
getting into my flannel jammies, and getting cocooned 
up in a blanket and falling asleep.

Instead, I come home, laze about and get trapped
staring at this screen.
I'm not doing anything important or valuable,
I'm trying to turn off my brain by watching
countless FAIL videos on YouTube.
I don't know what it is about people falling over
or off of things that get to my funny bone.
I have to note that it's only funny to me if they
are doing something stupid & deserve what they get.
I do not like seeing people getting set up to hurt themselves
and I certainly don't like seeing seniors fall.

I admit, I am a Johnny Knoxville/ Jackass fan.
Go figure.

As I look down to the bottom right of this screen as I type,
it is 9:49pm.
My goal is to be asleep by 10:30pm.