Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Look Ma! I Didn't Fall!

I got home early-ish tonight, which was nice.
My back is feeling loads better since I fell asleep last night
with the heating pad on, so I took Crockett for a walk.

I decided to go across the street through the parkette and
around the block as the weather was actually nice.
When I got to the path.....well, ICE!


Luckily there were enough dry spots between the ice & where
there wasn't, I walked on the grass.


Crockett is such a sweet Pug.
I drop his leash, but he stays close & always keeps an eye on me.


Snowman torso fail.
Too many leaves & covered in dog pee.
Crockett pee'd on it too.


Perfect hill for a magic carpet.
Remember those blue plastic sheets that
went so fast that death was always a possibility.

I got through the park and onto the clean sidewalk
without falling!  YAY!