Monday, January 16, 2012

A Really Good Read

I am reading the book The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins.

Source
I am really enjoying it.
It has made my commute home almost enjoyable.
One thing I don't have at home is a good reading chair.
The Starbucks down the street have this really comfortable
leather chair that is perfect.
Knees bend at 90 degrees, feet touch the floor,
good back support.
I could read in that chair all day.

I also like sitting on the floor in a corner or nook
to read the way I did in the library when I was a kid.

I'll put this kick ass chair reading from
Restoration Hardware on my wish list.



They even have faux fur bean bag chairs!

On a separate note, it was absolutely perfect
outside when I got home so I took Crockett for a walk.

He hasn't been too good the last few days.
The Pug reverse sneeze thing creeps me out
and causes me great anxiety.
Today, he seemed happy and eager to go outside
so I let him lead the way.

The snow in the park was perfect.
Heavy, perfect snowball snow, great to walk on.

I took a few photos but only 2 turned out
half decent and not completely blurry. (Effing camera!)
I put one on my 365 Photo and here is the other one.


There was a snow angel and I was hoping Crockett would
walk into the frame.
When he did I was so happy only, as the flash went
off, I noticed he had a turtle head poking out!!!
Rather than trash the photo, I've
covered it with a heart!