Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday January 7, 2012. Really?

Last night I went to bed early.
I grabbed Crockett, put on my flannel jammies, cocooned myself
into my blanket, and was asleep before my head hit the pillow.
I didn't even have to put on a DVD to drown
out the street noise. I was dog tired.

I had terrible dreams though.
Nightmarish almost.
Murder, death, I was being chased,
yelling, conflict, and I had to go to the bathroom.
This may be too much information, but when I have to go 
to the loo and I'm dreaming, I actually dream that I'm 
looking for a loo. Is it only me?

I was glad to wake up early today because with
my bad dreams, I was clenching my jaw and
had a bad night of Bruxism
and have a "shovel to the face" head/jaw ache.

The sun was shining so I got up, took
2 tylenol, got dressed and grabbed my camera
and Crockett and we went for a nice walk.
The weather is absolutely beautiful
and frightening.
It should NOT be like this in January.
Is it the calm before the storm?
That aside, I took a bunch of photos.

Here are just a few.  Or 12.


These 2 shots are what the sky looked like at the beginning of
our walk and at the end of our walk.



The clouds looked like cotton balls.
It was a sky that if an artist painted it like that, it wouldn't 
look right. It wasn't windy at ground
level, but the clouds were moving east.




Stalking Hunter?



I wonder if people look at me oddly when I crouch
down low to take photos of Crockett at his level?


Crockett found some snow.
And then tinkled on it.



Crockett really enjoys these walks in the park.
I swear he smiles sometimes.



Perfect way to start my weekend and no doubt,
Crockett will sleep peacefully all day and hopefully have
lots of good running and barking dreams.