Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Girly Day

I went & got my nails done today.
I feel very girly.
I now have polish to go along with my lipstick.

My current lipstick of choice is Maybelline 275 - Color: Crazy for Coffee.
 It is not the best choice at a moderate to high hazard rating.
My previous favorite Almay Truly Lasting Color All Day Lip Color - Color: Blush,
had only a moderate hazard rating and it really did last all day.

Go here and look up your favorite brands.
You may never wear make-up or use any personal products ever again.

Caroline Rhea did a comedy bit a few years back about her Mother and Lipstick.
The way to cope with any crisis is to put on a little lipstick and everything will be alright.
It was a comedy routine that made me laugh until my stomach hurt.

Other than lipstick and a small amount of mascara & eyeliner,
that's as fancy as I get during the week.
In another life, where I dress like an awesome 50's housewife,
I'd do my hair & make up like Dita.

As much as I enjoy the occasional fancy dress party, I really am
happiest in jeans, cotton turtlenecks, my pink zip up sweatshirt, a
baseball cap and sensible shoes!
And of course to keep my Mom and Adam happy......lipstick.

No comments: