Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Day Off, Laundry and Superman

Working Monday - Friday and commuting via public transit
makes running certain errands or scheduling MD appointments
during the week quite difficult and frustrating.

I took a vacation day today for a follow up appointment
that lasted no more than 20 minutes and was a total 2 hour commute.
Luckily it was beautiful and sunny and we didn't get the expected rain.
It gave me some time to read my book, which I haven't read as fast as
anticipated but am thoroughly enjoying.

To make sure it was worth taking time off work, I took advantage of
the afternoon, we did some groceries and
early evening I got through 2 loads of laundry.


The Superman thing is just how I feel about my husband.
He's awesome.

Photo done using http://www.faceinhole.com/


No comments: