Wednesday, July 4, 2012

F You Humidity

I've always said Fall is my favorite season and days like yesterday, today, and apparently tomorrow reinforce that.  This humidity is killing me. It makes me think of something rude Andrew Dice Clay said during a stand up comedy routine, " It's too hot to...(rhymes with truck)." And it is, but really, it's too hot to do anything.

Our rent doesn't include hydro so I fear the energy sucker that is the window AC unit but I can delay no longer, it must be put in the window tonight.

Right now the temperature is Toronto is 32°C (90°F)

The weather network says it feels like  42°C (108°F)

Relative Humidity is 66%

When I walked out of my hot apartment this morning at 6:15am, I was hit with a wall of humidity.

I was hoping to see storm clouds but this was the sky.



No comments: