Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Very Sedentary Weekend

Saturday I was brain dead. Just so mentally exhausted from the last 2 weeks. We went out & did our groceries early in the morning and that took every ounce of energy I had. I laid down on our bed with Adam around 1pm and poof, that was it, I was gone.  I woke up at 5:30pm and just sat in front of the TV for the rest of the evening watching more Olympic coverage.

This morning I woke up early, took Crockett out and literally only got up from the couch to go to the loo or get myself a drink from the kitchen.

I'm really NOT looking forward to going to work tomorrow but oh well, nothing going on but the rent :)

I didn't take too many photos this morning, both Crockett and I were walking in slow motion and were very lethargic.









No comments: