Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Was Tagged!

I was lucky enough to be tagged by Alycia from one of my favorite blogs; 
The Curious Pug   (aka: Monty & Mabel's Mommy.)

Rules: ( That I will NOT be able to comply with! )
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post, and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ You legit­i­mately have to tag 11 people.

11 Things About Me:
1. I am super emotional and cry at the drop of a hat.
2. I am a little bit mental when it comes to food and beverage expiry dates.
3. I put on one sock then my shoe, then my other sock then my other shoe.
4. Adam is the only person I can sing in front of.
5. I wish I lived closer to my parents. Close enough to stop around for tea after supper.
6. I cannot count the times I've watched all 3 Lord of the Rings and all 8 Harry Potter films on DVD.
7. If I had to choose one style of food to eat forever, I'd go with Chinese.
8. I enjoy ironing and folding laundry.
9. I have Sarcoidosis.
10. I am most happy when I'm at home with Adam & Crockett.
11. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

Questions from Alycia:
1. If you could go back in time, what time period would you visit?
The Shire, Middle Earth - Third Age of the Sun, TA2941, by Shire Reckoning. I'd like to be a Hobbit and cook, bake, sew and tend to my garden.

2. What are you looking forward to in 2012?
Adam working and our being able to relax and enjoy life a bit more.

3. Describe one of your hidden talents.
I can do voices and accents. I wish I worked on The Simpson's or The Family Guy or Yo Gabba Gabba.

4. You can only bring what you can carry because zombies/aliens/vampires are attacking! What do you bring?
Water bottle, Extra Strength Motrin, needle and thread, band aids, dried fruit strips, beef jerky, knives, guns and ammo.

5. What's the best vacation you ever took?
Our honeymoon. We only went to Niagara Falls, but we had so much fun!

6. What's your favorite movie or book?
So many......a movie I really love is While You Were Sleeping starring Sandra Bullock & Bill Pullman.

7. If you could have only 1 super power, what would it be and why?
Invisibility.  It would just be so cool to be a fly on the wall.

8. What's the first thing you do after you wake up in the morning?
Um.....tinkle.

9. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Tattoo #1, #2 & #4.   #3 was not crazy ;)

10. What are you most proud of?
Our marriage and relationship.

11. Best piece of advice you've ever received.
Save for a rainy day.

So, here is where I kill this game in that I cannot tag 11 people.  Sorry - but the questions have been fun!