Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TV

I like to watch TV as much as I like movies.
Adam is more of a movie guy. He tolerates tv.

I didn't watch Lost or Heroes.

I've never seen an episode of Desperate Wives or Grey's Anatomy.

I loved the first few seasons of Survivor.
Jeff Probst, Colby, Ethan, Boston Rob.

I do like The Biggest Loser. 
Not for all the game play and challenges, but to see people transform their bodies & lives.

I like So You Think You Can Dance, but only the US production with Simon, Mia & Adam. 

I will watch a documentary about anything - except cruelty to animals.
Can't even THINK about watching The Cove.

Love The National Geographic Channel.
Cesar Milan is fantastic & Dog Town makes me want to pack up and move to Utah.

My new favorite sitcom is Big Bang Theory. I love Sheldon
and Howard's belt buckles.

The best series I've enjoyed have been on Showcase & HBO.
The show I wish was still on - Queer As Folk. Gale Harold - 'nuff said.
Curb Your Enthusiasm - classic, neurosis at its best.
Entourage - love Lloyd
Califonication - David Duchovny - 'nuff said

The one thing I have not watched lately that I told Adam I'm going to start watching again this season is Hockey Night in Canada.
Believe it or not, I miss watching Hockey.





No comments: