Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bits 'n Pieces

I couldn't decide what to have for dinner tonight so I had classic bits 'n pieces:
Dill & Lemon Tuna
Avocado
Cheese
Grape Tomatoes
Flaxseed Crackers
and eggs that were being hardboiled as I shot this picture.

I'm going to make some lazy muffins tonight - Quaker Honey Bran.
Lazy because all I have to do is just add water.

I have an issue with Breakfast during the week. I don't have it.
 A large Tim's Double Double doesn't a complete Breakfast make.

It's because I am up and out of the house so early, I just can't eat at 6am.

I've tried taking different things for breakfast but unless I eat them as
soon as I get in, I get into the work groove and forget about eating.
By the time I remember, the yogurt is warm and is on my *I'm crazy I can't eat warm yogurt* list.
  

My Muffin Mix & Adam's open boxes of cereal.
 I'm going to make the muffins and stick them in the freezer.
I'll grab one on the way out in the morning and hope it's defrosted by the time I get to the office.
 If this works, I'll look up some good healthy muffin recipes to make from scratch.
Something with blueberries, lemon and cranberries.

No comments: