Saturday, March 10, 2012

What I Did Today

8:00am Woke up. Put glasses on, looked at clock, too early, fell back asleep.

10:00am Woke up. Went out to the living room (I'm at my parent's place this weekend) and had a bowl of Frosted Flakes. They're GREAT!

11:30am Woke up. I guess I'd fallen asleep on the couch.

12:00pm Made lunch with my Mom. Tuna & Cucumber sandwich.

2:00pm Woke up. I guess I'd fallen asleep on the couch while Mom was doing her Soduko (her addiction).

2:00pm - 3:00pm Watched a True Crime story on A&E

3:00pm Turned the channel to Golf

4:30pm Woke up. I guess I'd fallen asleep on the couch while Mom watched the Golf.

5:30pm Woke up. I guess I'd fallen asleep on the couch. Started making supper with my Mom when my Dad hollered from the other room.  He had fallen asleep & spilled his glass of red wine on the couch/bed. Did 2 loads of laundry to get the wine out

6:00pm Ate yummy Curry supper.

6:30pm Took laundry out of the dryer.

7:40pm Woke up. I guess I'd fallen asleep on the couch.

8:00pm Watched The Fifth Estate about OxyContin. Interesting

9:00pm - 11:00pm Switched back & forth between the Michael Caine movie Zulu (soooo bad) and the Phantom of the Opera.

11:15 Dad changed the clock, I put some Voltarin cream on my Mom's back and heated her up some milk to have after she finishes her physiotherapy prescribed excercises.

What time is it now? 11:51pm or 12:51am?

I will stay up long enough to check out the new http://www.postsecret.com/ and then go to bed, thing is, I'm not tired!