Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Photos....YAY

My Father In Law is a kind soul and gave me a camera since mine had bit the dust. It felt so nice to leave the house this morning with a camera in my pocket like I had done for almost a year, up until a month ago.

I still have to read the Instruction Manual and figure out the settings.  These are a few shots using the Scene Recognition Mode.


First barefeet in the grass of the year.  I was wearing a KISS t-shirt, sweatpants & Crocs. I felt like I was on an episode of Trailer Park Boys. It was a walk in the park that I hoped I wouldn't bump into any familiar faces.


I don't know why Crockett's hind legs are so far apart. His snout is going so grey so fast. Our boy is almost 8 years old!


I love these. They last through the winter & come alive again in the spring. They almost look rubbery. They hold droplets of dew and look like the belong in a fish tank.


A view of our building from the park through the trees.  This park, or backyard, alone makes living in the heart of the city worth it.

Crockett likes to tinkle on the wonky tree. I've said it before, this part of the park reminds me of the path out of the Shire where the Hobbits see the first Black Rider.

So...extra thanks to my Father In Law for this thoughtful and appreciated gift.  I just might have to get back to my Project 365 :)