Monday, November 28, 2011

You're A Mean One...

This time last year I was all up in the
Christmas spirit.
This year, not so much.
Maybe on account of the beautiful weather and
that it still feels like early October.
(Did I just jinx our weather?)

Is it because no one in the neighborhood have put
up their decorations or lights yet, me included?
Cause I haven't heard a Christmas Carol yet on the radio?
Most likely it's because I haven't been anywhere near a mall.

Tonight, I was in the kitchen making myself a late
supper of porridge & Adam called me to the living room.

My favorite Christmas Special was on.
It makes me smile and it makes me cry.
I LOVE it.
I love the Grinch & I especially love his dog Max.

I actually took photos of the TV screen!














Welcome, Christmas, bring your cheer. 
Cheer to all Whos far and near. 
Christmas Day is in our grasp, so long as we have hands to clasp. 
Christmas Day will always be just as long as we have we. 
Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart, and hand in hand.

Thank you Dr. Seuss!