Saturday, November 12, 2011

More Reindeer Made Of Birch and Twigs

The sun is shining again today, how lucky are we?
I put on my hat and scarf, grabbed Crockett and my camera
and went to check out what's out for Christmas at
Sheridan Nursery just down the street.

They have a whole herd of Reindeer made of various materials, donning
red velvet Christmas bows.

Crockett enjoyed the walk and the leaves.
People, please, NEVER let your kids jump in leaves.
The second Crockett sees a pile of leaves anywhere, he tinkles on it!





I love this face.
I think it's the mouth that makes it!



Something here must have smelled interesting.
He was in this spot for at least 5 minutes.


A neighbourhood house for sale for a crazy $1.8 Million.
I like the bones, I don't like the decor, it's too modern/magazine boring.
I'd make it warmer.
My favorite rooms are the library & bathrooms with the big tubs.




Crockett is smiling and happy.
We had a good walk.
When we got in, he had a drink of water, I fed him, and now he's 
curled up fast asleep on the bed behind me.