Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ten On Wednesday

1. What is your guaranteed weeping movie?
Steel Magnolias. At Shelby's funeral when M'Lynn (Sally Field) starts to cry & says she can run to Texas, but her daughter can't. Breaks my heart every time. I like Sally Field. I really like her.

2. What is the one thing you like to do alone?
I am fine doing anything alone.  I've gone to movies alone. At times it's nice to be alone, but I also realize I'm very lucky that I have Adam & my parents and people I enjoy spending time with and I don't have to be alone.

3. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Yes. I try to always be polite. To be mean or cruel is ignorant. Be nice or be quiet.

4. Would you die to save the life of someone you dearly love?
Yes. My list is incredibly short, but yes.

5. Are you happy with your given name?
I don't feel anything about it good or bad.  I wasn't named after anyone in particular. It's just a name.

6. Describe your bed.
Currently unmade and always uncomfortable. A new bed is on the "one day" list.

7. How do you eat an apple?
With a knife. Peel it & cut it into slices or baked with brown sugar & cinnamon.

8. Does everything happen for a reason?
No. Sometimes random good things happen and sometimes random shit happens.

9. What's on your bedroom floor right now?
Messy, messy, messy. Too many pairs of shoes & laundry to be done.

10. Do you wear the seat belt in the car?
Always. Not to judge, but if you don't, you're an asshole.

No comments: