Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blaaahhhhh


That's how I've felt during the evenings this week,
blaaaahhhhhh.
I want to do something, anything, but my body and
mind are disconnected.

It's dark, it feels like it's 10:00pm then I look
at the clock and it's only 8:00pm.
I'm not tired but my eyes are weary.

I took a hot bath and as much as I could've
laid there until I was a wrinkled prune, I got
out after about 15 minutes.
Crockett was lurking.
He loves the bath.
He has jumped in before but the last thing
I wanted to do tonight was shower after my bath to get
the dog smell off and then of course, bathe the dog and
mop up the floor after he gets out of the
tub and runs around the apartment like
the Tasmanian Devil on speed.

I sit here in front of my laptop with the cursor
flashing, begging for words and none are coming to me.

I've asked Adam to make me a cup of tea and I've 
put Season 2 Disc 3 of The Big Bang Theory so I will
enjoy my tea with a little Sheldon, the boys and Penny.

Good Night.
Sleep Tight.