Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My New Pastime

This is the first time since last Friday that I've turned my laptop on.  Apart from checking e-mails & Facebook from Adam's computer, I have been busy with my crochet hook.

Being that this has been my first crochet project and I wasn't following a pattern, I have found that I made an error.  I started it too long.  Had I made it half the length I'd probably be done.  My goal was to make it for our bed but it'll end up costing $200 in yarn to complete it in the super huge size it is.

Rather than use it width ways, I'll make it a little wider & use it length ways but it won't hang over the sides. Either way, it'll be a kick ass blanket that'll be nice to snuggle under on a cold day.

With all this cold weather we've been having, it's been nice to cuddle under it while I'm crocheting it.

 
Crockett makes every photo better!


 It almost covers the couch.



No comments: