Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hodge Podge

Today has been a lazy day.  I had some work I wanted to do to avoid stress on Monday, so I made myself comfortable behind my desk, Lord Of The Rings in the DVD player and went to it.

I started at around 2pm and it's now just past 7pm.  I have just flipped over to side 2 of the Extended DVD of The Two Towers. I did what I needed to do & answered a few other e-mails. All is good.

Adam just brought me dinner so I am sitting here happy as a clam.


This is what I am now reading.  It is an easy read. I started on Wednesday & I'm already more than halfway finished.  It's interesting, funny, and well written. There's more football in it than I care about. I don't get the whole Football fanatic/tailgate thing. I wanted to see the film in the theater but now I can wait until it's released on DVD.

 
This is also a photo of a tree I took while waiting for the bus Thursday morning at 6am.  The snow was falling. It was pure white and made the tree sparkle like Edward Cullen.


I'm going to meet Mom for lunch tomorrow so I hope it doesn't snow too much tonight. I love how it looks, it's just difficult to be a pedestrian climbing over wet salty slush to get off the sidewalk & cross the street.



No comments: