Sunday, February 5, 2012

So Apparently, I Snore.

This weekend was the 3rd spent at my parents
house helping out since my Mom broke her knee cap.

My Mom is on crutches and that scares the
bejesus out of me, especially in the washroom.
A fall on crutches could be a lot worse 
than a broken knee cap.

The bed in the spare room is so comfortable.
It's an Ikea transformer chair/bed thing and I love it.
The room is also lovely and cool.
Perfect sleeping temperature.

I was in a deep deep sleep when I felt something on my arm.
I opened my eyes & it was my Dad nudging me to wake up.
All I remember is;
" Jo......snoring.......loud......woke us up..."
I replied with;
"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. It's maybe cause I was on my back.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up. I'm sorry."

The last thing they need is me waking them up, at 4:15am,
with snoring when I'm there to help out at night so
my Dad doesn't have to get up with my Mom if
she needs a nocturnal trip to the loo.

The next morning, my Mom told me the story.
I laughed but I was also mortified.
She said she heard a noise.
It woke her up & she sat there trying to figure out what it was.
She thought it was neighbours making noise.
As it continued, she got more and more irritated.
She woke up my Dad & he got out of bed to try and
figure out where the noise was coming from.
She said the wall was vibrating.
That is so awful.

Adam snores so I asked him to go to a sleep clinic.
Crockett snores cause well, he's a Pug.
If I snore too, I feel so bad for the folks who live above us.
I'll have to start leaving random gifts at their door.

Mouth gear due to Bruxism & snoring?
Wow, Adam married a real prize, poor chap.