Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Potpourri and a Tooting Pug

Not the smelly home decor fragrance delivery product, but
in reference to the category on Jeopardy.
Like hodgepodge.
That has been my mind as of late.
Full of this and that and this again and a little bit of that
sprinkled with some
wha?
huh?
hmpf.
 
Not really able to focus or concentrate on anything
unless it's a book to bury my nose in.
I wonder if this is what people on Meth feel like?
My mind is going so fast that it feels like everything 
else is in   s l o w  m o t i o n.
It is a peculiar feeling I must say.

I actually think it's because I'm busy.
Busy at work and at home.
It's a nice change but I feel like my
body is telling me to sleep for 24 hours solid.

I have many many tasks to do that I'm worrying about finishing.
I think the only way I'll get anything done
over the next few weeks is to make a To Do List with timelines.
I think I need to make a Honey Do List for Adam as well.
 
I do think it's time to start another book.
I need a good reason for some body at rest time.
I finished Book II of The Hunger Games Trilogy
Catching Fire and it's time to start Book III.
 
Lastly this evening, our poor Crockett has been
sneezing and tooting at the same time.
Poor little monkey is getting so spooked by it, he jumps
up and doesn't know what to do.
Note to self: Rice + Chicken = Pug toot fuel.
 

No comments: