Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Book Two

I received a lovely gift from my Beloved,
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.
It is Book 2 of a trilogy.

I really enjoyed The Hunger Games and
I'm looking forward to seeing the movie
next month.

I wasn't planning on buying the 2nd book just yet, so
it was a very nice and thoughtful gift.

I've been giving my daily crosswords a break
lately as I'm really enjoying reading.
I'm lucky to have read a few books that have started well
and really held my attention.

I started Catching Fire today on my way 
home from work and I'm going to tuck in early 
& read some more before bed.


This is the same photo today as
Project 365 - A Daily Photo.
It's a hardcover book so I've taken
the jacket off.
Putting it in & out of my bag so much
damages the jacket.
Go figure.