Thursday, February 2, 2012

Because I Love Him

On my way home from work tonight, I stopped at a Loblaws
uptown as they carry a crazy hot sauce that Adam loves.

Before I left work, Adam sent me a message to pick up a few
other things as he wanted to make Spaghetti for dinner.

I got home at 6:10pm, tired and hungry.
I forgot his effing hot sauce!

I've noticed it more since I turned 43 but it all started
in my 40's, I forget things.
Vocabulary.
Dates.
Song Lyrics.
Trivia.
Besides vocabulary, my ability to pull random
useless shit out of my brain was all I had going for myself!

When Adam realized that I wasn't joking, he looked at
me as though I killed a bunny right there in front
of him with my bare hands.

I put my keys back in my pocket & went
all the way back uptown.

They were on sale for $2.68
I bought 8 bottles.
Before I could take this photo, he'd cracked one open.
 


I find this stuff stinky & revolting, but
he loves it & I love him.

An added bonus was that upon my return, 
dinner was served.