Thursday, February 16, 2012

Grey

I don't mind any more that my hair is going grey.
What I do mind is that it's not going grey in a nice 
pattern like Adam's.

I'd love to have a bold grey streak of hair but no,
my greys are coming in randomly all over.
A few of them look like I have down under curlies
sticking straight out the top of my head.

I will say that the grey hairs growing by my temples
are really bright white and shiny.
Sometimes they sparkle if I'm in the right light.


Maybe I should be really daring and go ginger?
Maybe not.
I need to let my last color job grow out so I can
see where this grey is going :)
 
Oh, and another thing.....
It should be a law of nature that
when you start to go grey, you shouldn't
have to deal with getting a zit.
That just makes me look in the mirror
and say, "Really? What the frack!"