Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wild Boar

Among the many treasures we brought home from my Father-In-Law's 2 weeks ago was a stuffed Wild Boar. It's about as big as a pineapple and it has a curly white tail.

One night, I came out of the loo and Adam had placed it on the floor facing the door.  The hallway light wasn't on and well.... it scared the living bejesus out of me and I let out a small scream.




On and off over the past week, the little critter has shown up outside the door, each time startling me.  I got Adam once at around 2am when I couldn't sleep.  He was up & went to the loo and I placed it just inside his office facing the door.  He was startled. He didn't scream, but I still got him.

Tonight again, I was coming out of the loo, not paying too much attention and thinking about a million things, and there it was.  This time though, it really frightened me and I let out a high pitched scream.  Amazing what the brain does when it thinks it's seen a small critter.




No comments: