Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fed Up - The Movie


Adam and I watched this documentary FED UP and wow, it was so terrifying. I have struggled for what seems like years, to become Vegetarian.  With nut allergies, and a host of other excuses really, I've not removed all meat and fish from my diet. Aside from the occasional  serving of Bacon, I have stopped eating Pork and Lamb.

I admit fully that once I get home from a long day and commute, it is easier to go to processed foods.  Also, what I take for lunch seems to be among the worst possible choices.

More than just getting to a body weight within the suggested BMI, or being able to fit into a certain goal size, I am interested in health.  What I want for my family and loved ones is health.

The truth is, nothing worth doing comes easy or without effort so, I best get a move on.

No comments: