Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What The Hell Is With My Eye?

This has happened a few times, but it's never looked this creepy.

On Sunday I woke up with a red dot on my right eye. Burst a blood vessel, maybe I sneezed too hard or summat.  This morning, it was almost gone but for a very tiny bright red dot.

Well, I'm tired after just having finished watching the 1st Presidential Debate (Obama needed to be tougher and kick Romney's ass on his BS and inaccuracies, but I digress...).  I looked in the mirror while brushing my teeth and...BAM!

What the fuck eye? I hope this goes away and fast. It is creepy.  It doesn't hurt and it isn't affecting my vision but still. Eeew. My eye does look a little puffy.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne, you are tired, overworked and completely stressed-out to your absolute limit. This actually comes as a surprise to you?? Take a vacation, change careers, or win the bloody lottery already! Either thst, or have Ace run to the pharmacy and get you some good eye drops.

Joanne said...

BB - Thank you for your message and concern :)

Winning the Lottery would be nice! Really, really nice.