Saturday, October 20, 2012

Around Here

Today was what can be called a perfect Fall day.  The sun was shining and there was a crispness to the air.  Throw on a turtleneck or a sweater and you're good to go.

Crockett had a walk and he LOVED tinkling on leaves.  Parents, unless the leaves are from your tree, in your yard, and you can confirm that no dogs or critters have been in your yard, please DO NOT let your kids jump in leaves. Crockett and every other dog I've ever loved ALWAYS tinkles on piles of leaves. ALWAYS.






I love this time of year. Love it.  What makes it even better is anything pumpkin flavour.  I made us a kick ass pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, I've enjoyed 2 Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and I've lost count how many Pumpkin Muffins I've had from Tim's.

This weekend will be spent relaxing, sleeping, reading, watching a couple of movies, and taking 2 hot baths.






No comments: