Saturday, June 2, 2012

Internet Therapy

I lost myself today for awhile online.  This photo/quote is EXACTLY how I feel at this very moment.

UPPERCASE - Everything Lovely


Here are a few sites ( links ) I enjoyed:

uppercasemagazine.tumblr.com  - Hours can be spent being inspired and entertained.

everythinglovely.tumblr.com  - Downton Abbey photos and pretty things to make me smile.

suicideblonde.tumblr.com - Beautiful fashion/art photographs

betterafter.blogspot.ca - Something I enjoy. Refurbishing furniture. I have a chair here waiting for attention.

howaboutorange.blogspot.ca - As orange is my first real favorite color.

ollymosspapercuts.blogspot.ca - I'd hang one of these on my wall for sure.

gemma-correll.blogspot.ca - Love her Pug & cat drawings.

catversushuman.blogspot.ca - Another great artist who loves her cats.

cuteoverload.com - Because nothing makes me feel better than looking at photos and videos of cute animals - especially baby Sloths









No comments: