Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Changes

Changes are a comin'.  Soon, I will have a new window to look out of.  Hopefully I will also have a balcony to sit on & star gaze.

Adam loves where we live right now. Me, not so much.

For me, it is a 6 out of 10.  To make it a 10 it would need;
  • A balcony
  • To be on the 2nd floor or higher
  • To NOT be on Yonge St with 24/7 traffic out my bedroom window
  • To be less rent with utilities included.

The being so close to a main street is a pain.  The dust/grime that comes in the windows is just brutal. The only thing that lifts the dirt off the window ledges is a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and those things, as great as they work, scare the crap out of me. It's like a chemical block.

Also, with our front door being as close to the street as it is, we come in with grit on our shoes. I hate that I feel like I need to sweep the floor 3 times a day every day.  The 5 second rule does not apply here.  I can still go to my Mom's and not think twice about eating something I've dropped on the floor.

Add to this all the construction that has been going on across the hall & I'm about to lose my mind.

We have an appointment to see 4 units this week. I'm excited. 

Fingers crossed :)


No comments: