Friday, May 13, 2016

Photo A Day - Reading

I had been reading this on my commute slowly for just over a week.

The last 2 days or so it was getting so good I didn't want to put it down, but I did.

Then yesterday after reading a chapter while I was on the bus, I got to page 178 of 316 and I stopped and said to myself. "I know who did it".

I kept reading on the bus and the subway.  As soon as I got home, I changed into my grubbies, got comfortable and finished the book. 

It was so well written, easy to read, and smart. GREAT story.  I was sad for a bit after I finished it, cause it was finished.

I got the book from the Library after seeing a trailer for the movie coming out starring Emily Blunt. I can't wait to see it, I hope they stay true to it & don't f*ck it up.

Reading - The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins







No comments: