Thursday, May 19, 2016

Photo A Day - Love

So again, no photos taken by me.  Crockett was my muse for photography and I lost that "eye" for looking around and seeing the small details.  Maybe I'll find it again, who knows.

Today's topic:  Love.

I think finding love has everything to do with timing and a bit of luck. Looking back, I've been incredibly lucky with the love I've had in my life.

When I made my vow, I was in love and ready. It blew my mind that someone loved me back and wanted to marry me. I didn't want a wedding or a fancy party, I just wanted a partner in life, a marriage. Someone to share experiences with. We got married at City Hall and it was perfect.

  To have and to hold
from this day forward
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death do us part.


  Don't we all want that person that we'd embrace and perish together as the Titanic sinks?





No comments: