Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snowy Sunday


I haven't really had issue with the really cold weather this past week. As long as I was wrapped up well, it wasn't too bad.  Friday morning waiting for the bus at the station was the coldest I got on my cheeks and forehead, which were the only part of me exposed.  By the afternoon, the sun was shining, which always makes a difference.

Today, before the snow started, it was nice out.  I wish I had a really good winter coat, and snowpants because it's been so nice I've wanted to go for a walk.

Next winter, I want this, and in red:

Source

I'm still reading my Tapping book and looking forward to finishing it so I can put it into practice.  I haven't felt great since last night and I really want to just feel better. Although I am so happy I had time off at Christmas, what I'd really love is to have a proper holiday. Go somewhere.  Sit in front of a huge fireplace in a chalet looking out over the snow, or under an umbrella on a white sand beach, or sleeping in a castle in a room with a dark wood canopy bed and velvet drapes.

Back to reality....

As much as I'd like to hibernate and do nothing for the next 3 months, I know it's in my best interest to stay active. Keep moving. Keep my mind busy. Spring will arrive soon enough.

Crockett doesn't enjoy walking in his booties.  He likes it better than salt on his paws, but he just isn't all in yet.  Our walk today only lasted about 7 minutes.

Pretty. I like green & orange.

This is why we won't have a real tree. Crockett'd pee on it for sure!

Crockett makes me happy. He's so cute!