Saturday, January 25, 2014

Crockett and Friends

It isn't as cold today as it has been these last few days.  The wind is going to pick up later this afternoon so I took Crockett out with the hopes we'd be out for longer than 5 minutes.  It was Crockett's choice.

After he relieved himself, rather than turning back to the door, he walked towards the park. I was anxious he'd think twice & head back but no, he kept on walking.

Once in the park, the trees protected us from the light wind. It was snowing and it was perfect. Both Crockett & I were happy to be outside.

It was then I heard a loud low woof. The woof only a Basset Hound can emit.  Then, Crockett was surrounded by friends. He perked up, ran a few circles, became bouncy, and had a smile on his face.

On our way home, the Sun was trying to peek through the clouds.


The amount of salt on the sidewalk makes these boots mandatory.


Going back up the stairs was harder than sliding down them!

The perfect Canadian winter dog walking photo!

Friends!



Daisy - 6 months old. Pure joy!

Let the Sun shine!
Walking Crockett, being outside, and watching Dogs play heals my soul and makes me temporarily forget my woes. It was a perfect 30 minutes.