Sunday, November 17, 2013

This and That

With the time change, I turned into a Bear in that I feel it's time to hibernate.  Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining.  The weather has been wonderful.  It's Nov 17'13 and I'm sitting here next to an open window wearing a t-shirt, and enjoying the breeze!

By the time 8pm rolls around and it's dark out, I'm ready for sleep.  I've hit the pillow every night early for the past 2 weeks.  The plus side is that I'm back to waking up early on the weekend.  Today I was up @ 6:30am.  Crockett was fed and walked, and I'd done 5 loads of laundry by 10am.

It's also a time of year when I like to cozy up with a good book. My eyes are still not 100% so I have to make sure I only read for 15-20 mins at a time.  Otherwise, I look up from the pages and just can't scan or see properly. Scary.

I cut my hair. Pixie cut. LOVE it and so does Adam. I feel so much better and tidier with short hair. My greys are really shiny and look almost silver. I'm happy with them and I will NOT dye my hair!

Here are some randoms from the past few weeks.

These first three were taken yesterday. What a PERFECT day!

I sat on the bench & let Crockett take his time.

From same bench, I took a shot of our building.  They've just announced they are building a roof top terrace. Fingers crossed it'll be lovely with a great view of the park!

Toronto Light Pole decorations.  They are beautiful but call me traditional, I like reds, greens, golds, and silver decorations.


The sky while waiting for the bus to work @ Finch Station.  Probably around 6:50am.


 I truly love our dog. He gets me out walking. He is so sweet. He's my buddy.





These signs are on a lot of front lawns in the neighborhood and for good reason. Go to www.whyalaska.ca  & you'll see.  I read somewhere it was classified as egotistical architechture and that is a good description.  I think the design fits into the city somewhere, just not the Uptown Yonge neighbourhood.

My sunshine