Thursday, November 28, 2013

Finally!

It seemed to take me forever this year to adjust to the time change.  This week is the first since we turned the clocks back that I haven't felt like going to bed at 8:00pm.

I don't know why, but it takes a bit longer to get home. The buses and the subways have more people on them.  I suppose we all have our after work pre-holiday chores to get out of the way.

I stopped at the library on the way home. I got Tina Fey's Bossypants and for Adam the new memoir from Robert Evans. It'll be a nice quiet reading weekend.  I did put a hold on the Helen Fielding's new Bridget Jones book Mad About the Boy, but after I read about the demise of a critical character, I cancelled my hold and am still awfully disappointed. I refuse to read it.

Tonight I feel like sitting in our front room, cozy in the corner, with Stardust on DVD in the background, and doing some writing.  The only negative is that my chair is just not as comfortable as I need it to be. Maybe it's due to my bad posture.  Sit up straight!

This morning I thought I'd hit my snooze button but had in fact, turned my alarm off.  I left the house 1 hour later than usual and got a lovely picture of the new moon in the morning sky.



This is where I am & where I'll be for the next little while. Lovely.