Friday, November 7, 2014

Cryptic, but whatever

I dislike it when people update their Facebook status with a very cryptic message, and yet, here is my cryptic post.

I am writing this for myself so that when I read it back in the coming months or years or whenever, I'll remember how I feel at this exact moment.

Today, I am happier than I have been in what feels like a very long time.  Everyday life, stress, finances, all those things have not changed. I've changed. More than just feeling happy or elated, I am feeling.

The difference is now when I look 12-24 months ahead, I have a clear vision. I have hope, anticipation, and confidence. I am allowing myself see that the things I want to achieve and do are attainable.

It feels good to take that first steps of a journey.

No, I'm not pregnant!




No comments: