Sunday, August 19, 2012

Funk You Very Much

I have not posted very much lately. It is not because I don't want to, it is because I am following the old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say (write), say (write) nothing at all."

I have been in a funk. It's been different than my usual funks as I've had moments of happiness. Fleeting moments but moments none the less. The last thing I want to do is come home & write about all the things that irritate me or become a really really negative person.  I started writing to help me when I feel this way but lately...I just can't do it.

I have actually stopped reading a few of my favorite blogs due to the writers whining, pissing and moaning about how shitty their lives are.  I used to rely on "there are people worse off than me" then, one day, while feeling incredibly sorry for myself I started to think " ya, but there are people better off than me too".

My issue at the moment is that I really don't know what to do turn the corner. It's been a one step forward, two step back kinda deal lately. It is unfortunately not all in my control. Knowing the life you want to have and getting there is the challenge. I fear making a list of all the things that need my attention cause seeing it in writing might shut me down even more.

Ugh see...I'm starting to whine and feel bad. Tomorrow is another day.


 Melancholy
by 




No comments: