Monday, September 8, 2014

Unorganized

99.9% of the time Crockett & I were out walking, I had my camera with me.  I've taken so many photos of Crockett, the park, flowers, the neighbourhood, Adam, the sky, and everything in between.

What I did not do was organize my photos well. Actually, at all.  I fear it'll take me at least until Christmas to get all my files in order. I will admit, being unorganized like this is causing me a little bit of anxiety.

What I'm experiencing right now is a pain that is still too close to the surface to just click & file.  Every photo I look at makes the memories flood in. It really is lovely to have so many photos and videos of Crockett.  I wish I had as many of my previous 4 legged lovelies; Max, Sheba, and Candy.

I saw a post on Facebook today that said, " Every dog should have a home and every home should have a dog.", and I completely agree.  I am not one to rush about and get another dog.  To each his own when it comes to this, but for me, I need to grieve, remember, reflect, and let time pass before jumping back in.

Pet ownership is a great responsibility. One that I do not take lightly. NEVER would I want a pet as a gift, or as a surprise.  Also, pet care is costly and if you can't cover the monthly insurance and upkeep costs, you have no business getting a pet.

Here are just a few I've come across while filing. He really was adorable :)










No comments: