Sunday, April 7, 2013

Links

I've been uninspired in the writing department, but here are some of the things I've been enjoying while clearing my mind online. Click & enjoy!

101 Ideas for Random Acts of Kindness.  It always feel better when I've done at least 1 good deed a day.

This Girl with Gem messes with my eyes and almost hypnotizes me.

I love this!  If you click on Random Place, you never know where you'll end up.

I don't watch late night TV anymore because I'm old & can't stay awake that late. If I did I would certainly watch Jimmy Fallon.

Dogs wearing Panty Hose. What else needs to be said!

Interesting journey through the USPS.

This is both funny and disgusting. I don't know how I'd react if I saw someone wearing this!

Heart melting and so cute. A Dog bottle feeds an orphaned Sheep. 

Sloths are the ONLY reason I want to go to El Salvador.

The most romantic photos of all time.


No comments: