Saturday, February 9, 2013

More Dreams

Since my headache earlier this week, I have continued to have stranger than usual dreams.  Last night,  I was taking a 2 week trip to London. I was going on my own to see all the notable sights. I've been to Harrods once before but was really excited to go again. Odd as I'm not big on shopping.  I was on one of those huge double deck Aircraft A380's.  As it landed in England, on a highway, and proceeded to drive to the airport to get to the gate, I was crying. I was looking at the London skyline in tears and saying, " I know I should live here. This is where I belong."

When we finally pulled up to the gate to start off loading, I showed my ID, and I didn't have a passport. I thought my Ontario Driver's License should suffice. I had to call my Dad, arrange to have all my ID FedEx'd to him overnight, so he could go get me a temp passport.  I had to stay on the plane for over a day while all this was arranged.  There were other people on board with similar issues so it wasn't so bad. Familiar faces, Anderson Cooper again, he just keeps showing up everywhere!

One very odd thing was that the Airline had given my FedEx envelope of ID to my friend Jenn, who passed away 13 months ago unexpectedly of a brain aneurysm. It was nice to see her (as I often do in my dreams), but I thought to myself that, " She can't be the one to get it to FedEx, what if she dies on the way?".  OK, how fucked up is that?

I finally was allowed off the plane and that is when I woke up.  Sometimes these dreams feel so real.

No comments: